Saturday, November 25, 2006

Let me introduce you, one of my cats, Bon2

*yawning* 1.11 am in the morning, nothing to do, and very lazy to do anything.. and suddenly :idea2: hahaha I'll play with my cats... and sorry Bon2... I chose you this time :>

But before that, let me say few things about him, his name is Bon2, and already 3 years old. His born from Ragdoll family (lucky him) he's very cute, really like air con, very lazy, and his meowing is very sad :)) (only meowing when his hungry or he want to go inside of air con room :>>)

I think he must be very irritated when I recorded him :lol: but well here's the video...



Btw... I have three cats, one of it is Bon2, and the other two is Porridge and Ginger. Porridge is the "Three Colors" (obviously because he has 3 colors in his furs), and the last one is Ginger "The Orange", and you can always see him on most of cats food (famous huh? / too common?) :., Ginger is the most friendly cat among them, and Porridge is always scared of anything, and I love all them... ;)

Labels: ,


Comments:
3 caTs? CaT lover nih. Dulu aku juga punya peT, anjing sih, Tapi diculik orang hahah. Bon2 is a preTTy CaT :) Kayaknya penuruT juga, ga banyak macemnya :P
 
hahaha yeah Bon2 is very pretty and his furs is very soft...
 
HAI YA......SEJAK KAPAN NICH PUNYA PIARAAN,KAYAKNYA ENJOY BANGET KAMU SAMA BON2,DLL,MUNGKIN BUAT TEMAN PENGISI WAKTU YA ROY,APA BULUNYA GA PERNAH RONTOK TA ROY?ENAK DONG KL TIDUR ADA YG NEMENIN,TRUS ADA YG BANGUNIN,HAHAHAHHAH,YUK BYEEEEEEE
 
huahua ngga tiap hr masuk ke kamar cie... biasane kucing2 nya pada di dapur semua huahuahau, ya rontok seh, makanya ngga bole sering2 masuk kamar
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]