Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Registered to BMC

Today I went to BMC office at Jurong East. Actually I already submitted the application a few days ago. Reached there sign some documents and talk about all the thing related with the study next year, and paid for the registrations fee also, btw I took Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality... and must wait 6 weeks for the student pass (if approved).

And if everything goes well, I'll start school at 8 January 2007 (end in June 2008) in Dhouby Ghaut BMC Branch (thanks goodness LOL) because the Jurong East branch not so good :P I mean the environment...

new friend, new environment for next year ! but... study?! ach... a bit lazy :lol:

Wish me luck !!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]