Sunday, December 24, 2006

Death Note 2 : Last Name

I just came home, after watch Death Note 2 : Last Name Sneak Preview aka Midnight in The Cathay

==SPOILER ALERT==

First time I saw the poster, they put the words "Final Showdown" then I think "how come?" I'm sure they can not finish the whole story in this second movie, but then.. when I watched it, I know that the 3rd story has been cut out. The story should be continue with new characters revealed after "L" died... but in this movie they cut it out, too bad I haven't finish reading the manga, so I don't know the "actual" ending from manga.

here I quote the synopsis from the Official Website
Light joins the task force searching for Kira in an effort to avert suspicion from himself and also, to get rid of L. The mystery deepens as another Death Note with its God of Death, is brought into the human world. A second and third Kira complicates the mystery. Making things even more unpredictable are the 'Eyes of Death', given to the second Kira, enabling the owner to know the true identity and lifespan of any person. Who would get hold of the 'Trump Card' which would determine the outcome of events? And who will be the Last name?


You can watch in cinema at 28 December, for people who never watch the first part or never read the manga, please... don't watch this movie... better go grab the copy of the manga or watch the first part first :) trust me

Wallpapers

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]