Monday, January 01, 2007

Nintendo Wii debate !

I founded these videos in GameTrailers.com and decided to share it with you guys. The debate about Nintendo Wii with Tommy Tallarico, Michael Pachter and Peter Wanat. What they thought about Nintendo Wii marketing plans? about first hands-on controller impression and how success will it be with PS2 and XBOX360 as the competitors?

In my opinions Nintendo Wii obviously targeting a family, where they can play together no matter how old they are. But when we see on PS3 and 360 sides, they more focused with hi-definition graphic (I know its very important for the next-gen) but game play also has an important role, which Wii got it! :) thats why, I'll take Nintendo Wii as my next purchase

So know, enjoy the videos





Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]