Saturday, December 16, 2006

Surabaya 31nov - 10dec

Huahhhhhhhhhhhhh what a long day :P finally back to Singapore! Firstly, I want to apologise to those who are worried for me... 'cause when i reached singapore, and change my sim card to my s'pore number... BAM ! i must activate using passwords... and I CAN NOT remember the password :sigh: 3x wrong passwords and my card got blocked :>> but now everything back to normal :P

Well well, lets get back to the topic... I went back to Surabaya from 31nov - 10dec... the flight was OK :) a bit shaky, but eventually still reach Surabaya :lol: here's the details of my schedule in Surabaya, if you want to called it busy day, it's ok... 'cause IT WAS :P

31 Nov - Doing nothing at homeclick to enlarge

01 Dec - Go to Galaxy Mall 2 with Erik and Lili
02 Dec - In the morning go to my old office in Surabaya, then go to PTC with Cie Bing2, at night I go to TP with My brother, Dwi and Ririn
03 Dec - Go to TP (2nd times) with Erina and A Shen, watch Step Up
04 Dec - Go to PTC (2nd times) with My brother, Dwi and Shinta
05 Dec - So bloody bored in the morning, but at night go to Starbuck Cafe TP with Dwi, Chen2 and Ririn (tried WiFi connection there) after that go Mc'D
06 Dec - Go to TP (3rd times) with EX2J (Me, Erina, Meyling, Yanto, Tri Yanti, Danny, Deborah, A Shen (his not EX2J, I have no idea why he invited :lol:)
07 Dec - Do nothing almost the whole day, at evening, i dye my hair
08 dec - Go to TP (4rd times) with A LOT friends from Frateran High School such as Erik, Caroline, Novita (Karjo), Venny, Lia, Lili, William, Selvi, Ika 8| thanks to Erik for his work inviting them all :P
09 Dec - In the morning go to my Mom place then eat lunch with My bro and my father, in the evening go to WaterPark with EX2J and after that go to G-Walk :P what a long day :P
10 Dec - Go back to Singapore :lalala:

Well... thats all 10 days in Surabaya, very very tiring but in the same time, its very fun... thank you all, thank you my friends, we'll see again soon (next year) :lalala:

for the complete photo when I'm in surabaya, click this link :)

http://multiple.multiply.com/photos/album/65

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
geotorelxzp credit card debt
pay loans

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]