Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Busy days ahead

It's not that I busy working or what... but because a lot of my friends will come to Singapore yup First is Erik, he'll come here to... take his toy? lol but that's one of his reasons, beside that he also go to Verro engagement party, along with me, yes... he'll stay here till 15 January, and exactly same day he go back, my friend Ira will reach Singapore also (She just message me today in friendster and she told me that she'll stay in Singapore for the next 1 months looking for job, eh?) so yeah.. probably I'll accompany her for a few days, 'cause you know, I must work and my school will start quite soon and can't go with her every days. By the way Ira was my classmate in Secondary School.

Well... thats for know... hope everything going well, ah yeah... forget to tell that A Shen managed to go trough another step, he just need to pass another step then maybe next month he'll reach Singapore and stay here for the next 6 months.

Busy days? I'm quite sure it will. rolleyes

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]