Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Frequently Asks Questions

Q: What is your full name actually
I promise you, even though you know my full name, you have no benefit from it. Oh? you just want to know? email me instead :) at "me [at] roy-chang [dot] com"

Q: Where do you live?
Originally from Indonesia, Surabaya but currently I'm Study in Singapore.

Q: How many siblings do you have?
I have one sister and one brother, I'm the youngest.

Q: Is it good to be the youngest in your family?
Well... It depends, for me I'm glad that I'm the youngest. You ask why? hm... maybe because I can get everything I want? LOL (when I was a kid)

Q: How old are you?
I was born in 1985, so you count your self how old I am. Oh... and 21 January is my birth date :) feel free to send me a present. ;p (email me for my address or... bank account?)

Q: What is your favorite food?
Chicken and bread.

Q: How about seafood?
I'm allergic to it.

Q: Seriously?
YEAH ! seriously...

Q: How about beef or any other meat?
I said my favorite is chicken doesn't mean I don't eat beef, pork, yada yada... I eat those.

Q: Do you think your friends likes you?
How do you know that I have friends?

Q: Oh okey... Do you have friends?
Of course I have

Q: I see... do they like you?
Hm... I think so :) no no no... of course THEY DO !! :D

Q: ...
eh? ...

Q: What is your hobbies?
PLAYING GAMES !! Right now I'm a proud owner of PS2, PSP, NDS soon will be... PlayStation 3 ? call me manic games I don't mind..

Q: YOU MANIAC GAMES !
Thanks...

Q: And what kind of games do you like?
Mostly are RPG, Adventure and simple Puzzle, my favorite is Final Fantasy series (especially FF7) and Suikoden II.

Q: What do you hate the most?
People who think that I'm stupid and try to bully me, but in fact I knew exactly if they lied to me :) hate that! oh... and I hate people who think that they are perfect ! Not a single human in this world is perfect (including me) stop being cocky :)

Q: Hm... make sense..
Yeah !

Q: Is there anyone you hate right now?
Thank God, No...

Q: Do you smoke?
I was, but luckily I don't like the taste so... I'm clean now.

Q: Are you the type of straightforward and open person?
This is my weakness, I only can only straightforward and open to the person I know really really well.

Q: Why you used blogger if you have your own domain?
Because I'm Lazy... and blogger help my laziness :P easy to maintenance.

Q: So what is your actual reason to buy domain name?
First reason is to have my very own email which is "me [at] roy-chang [dot] com" and second is err.... looks cool? isn't it? haha and I can host my own files also, which is good :)

Q: Why you always type your email with [at] and [dot] ?
to avoid spammer (more precisely is Bot Spammer)

Q: Do you have friendster account?
Yes I have, http://www.friendster.com/changroy for friendster account (please do not add me if you don't know me well, I only add the persons as my "friends list" if I know them well :) no offense) 'cause lately when I check into my friend list, almost 40% is stranger to me LOL and I also have multiply account, http://multiple.multiply.com

Q: Do you have secrets?
Yes I have...

Q: What is your secrets?
Huh? Then what is the purpose of "secrets", if I must share with you? *idiot* of course I can give you my secrets if you insist, but in return I must KILL you... kidding? no I'm NOT ! :O

Q: OK that's all
Thats it?

Q: Yup, Thanks
Thanks and you're welcome

(for readers, thanks for reading, or maybe if you think that this post is to long and you only to scroll it down here, I tell you that you won't get anything! *lol*)

Labels:


Comments:
cool and funny FAQ, did you make that seriously?
 
define "serious" hehe, and yah, most of it are true :P

and who are you?
 
Roy,ini cie coba2 msk,ini yg kasih komentar siapa roy,ada yg lucu,ada yg blak2an,pokoknya rame bgt deh,kepribadianmu disini jelas bgt,hehehe,walaupun cie sebelumnya udah tau roy itu orang yg kayak apa,disini lebih diperjelas lagi,oke xie2
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]