Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New year 2007



I just came home from my friend house, Cyril. He invited me to his house to celebrate new year. Not much people I know there but it was FUN new year party !! a lot cake and cookies :thumbs: thanks to Wilson, he really good at cooking.

The most interesting part was playing UNO, yeah the regular UNO card. But this one "a bit" different, it's BARBIE UNO :lol: still have the same colors (green, blue, yellow and PINK, special for Barbie UNO, they change red to pink) sadly... I played 4 times, and only won ONCE!! :duh:

For the 12oclock, we just watched TV together and counting for New Year (Channel5 Live from Vivo City) and shouting together "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and quickly continue playing UNO. Quite standard one huh? haha, but the important is WE HAVE FUN together !!

thanks all

And once again HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 :party: hopes next year will be better for me, my family, my friends and all of you guys who read my blog.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]